A new opportunity has opened within a reputable tier 1 investment bank, they are seeking an experienced C++ Engineer to join their Core Infrastructure desk in London to work exclusively within their global market and market making operations.
Within this role you will be developing and maintaining their leading systematic market making business within Europe. This includes a high throughput, low-latency trading platform that connects to trading venues globally. The platform has a modern foundation, and needs highly skilled, enthusiastic engineers to continue building components and new trading applications. Day-to-day roles include:
- Building low latency connectivity to external venues
- Building components for trading applications, such as market data feeds, quoting management, order gateways
- Building trading applications for various business activities
- Enhancing internal messaging systems
- Shape aspects of our software development environment as the platform grows.
What you will need for this role:
- A STEM degree from a leading University.
- Good basic mathematics / statistics.
- Good understanding of modern C++ development including C++11 extensions.
- Low latency C++ development.
- Strong algorithms and data structures.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more information, please send applications to email@example.com.