C++ Software Developer
posted on 23 May 2019 in: ○ London ○ Permanent
- Monitor, maintain, and extend the core trading system, a low-latency distributed system written in C++ that includes order creation and entry, risk monitoring, and processing of market data.
- Contribute to a large automated overnight system written in C++ and Python that analyses trading system output and generates reports.
- Work directly with traders and analysts to implement and test new trading strategies or improve existing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a numerate discipline from a top-tier university.
- Strong knowledge and experience in C++.
- Familiarity with Python is preferable.
- Comfortable using and developing in a Linux environment.
- You're enthusiastic, driven to develop your skills and open to new ideas
- You're flexible, adaptable and can jump from individual contributor to collaborative team member.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong base salary usually between £80k-£150k based on experience
- Exceptional bonus potential.
- Thorough benefits package
- Choice of top of the range equipment
If you are interested in this role please contact Dan Hampton:
email@example.com +44 (0) 2034757192
If you are interested in alternative roles please feel free to register below, and with our extensive network of industry contacts, we can help find the perfect position for you!
Oxford Knight - Dedicated recruiters in the City of London placing candidates in technology jobs across a wide variety of industries worldwide.