Business Analyst / Operations Change / Regulatory Change / EMIR / Dodd Frank / MIFID / Change / Transformation / Investment Banking / Consultant / STP / Trade Life Cycle / Reconciliation, Confirmations, Settlements, Corporate Actions, Asset Servicing, Trade Processing, Trade Capture, Trade Booking
Our Client a “big 4” consultancy firm has an urgent need for a Business Analyst / Consultant to join their rapidly growing Capital Markets practice. The Capital Markets practice is a part of client's successful Financial Services business which has grown significantly over the past year and remains on a strong growth trajectory.
- Significant experience of working within established professional services/consulting organisations or banks specifically focussed on regulatory/business change and/or front to back trading governance, risk and controls.
- A proven track record of successfully supporting work-streams within change/client engagements
- Strong client relationship, stakeholder management and inter-personal skills, with a good track record of dealing with stakeholders
- Good commercial awareness, sound reporting skills and the ability to work under your own initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills (ie report writing)
- The ability to apply good judgement during engagements and to support conclusions reached to more senior level personnel both internally and externally
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong power-point skills
- Agility – an interest in working in a dynamic environment and on different types of projects in the capital markets arena