Case Manager / Mortgage Administrator
As a Case Manager you'll be responsible for managing the long term relationship between Trussle and our customers as they proceed through their mortgage application. We'll look to you to proactively manage a pipeline of applications, providing updates and an excellent customer experience every step of the way.
In this role, you'll also have plenty of scope to impact the direction of our product and ensure the team understands our customers' highest priorities. About the Customer Operations team
Our Customer Operations team is the largest team at Trussle and has the very important responsibility of looking after our customers. We're proud that our customers have rated our service 9.6/10 on TrustPilot, and we work closely as a team to constantly improve their experience by being brave with new initiatives and learning quickly from the valuable feedback customers give us.
If you have any questions while signing up to Trussle, you might speak with one of our friendly Customer Success Associates on live-chat. Once you've completed your profile, you'll speak with your dedicated Mortgage Expert, and they'll find you the most suitable mortgage deal from over 90 lenders. Then one of our Case Managers will walk you through the process until you have your mortgage offer. Our Completions Manager will then guide you through the process until your mortgage completes, which is when it's time to celebrate! The role will involve:
- Submit new mortgage applications on behalf of clients and their advisers
- Manage a personal caseload of mortgage applications, ensuring they progress to completion accurately, efficiently, and to the correct standards
- Work collaboratively with mortgage advisers to enable the most positive outcome for clients
- Capture feedback (good and bad) so that we keep improving our products & service as we grow
- Suggest ways to deliver an even better user experience
- You have previous case administration or mortgage experience. You should also be able to demonstrate an ability or willingness to handle high levels of uncertainty, and prove why you're bringing something extraordinary to our growing team. You'll have the following traits:
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines with high levels of autonomy
- A passion for helping customers and an eagerness to learn new things is essential
- You are a strong self-motivator with a keen eye for detail
- A level head under pressure and a great sense of humour is required. We're a small team doing very big things, and that means moving fast sometimes!
You feel comfortable that our values - being brave, investing in each other, making it simple, and owning it - reflect aspects of your personality and approach to work.
Owning your own home should be one of the most exciting times of your life. But for too long it's been overshadowed by the daunting process of getting a mortgage. We're working to change that. At Trussle we're using data, design, and technology to solve the mortgage problem once and for all.
Having raised investment of £ 19.3M from leading investors including Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments, launched key partnerships with players such as uSwitch and Zoopla, and becoming the highest-rated online mortgage broker on Trustpilot, we're well placed to continue our rapid growth.
At Trussle, we're not just building the best online mortgage experience for home owners. We're also building a second home for our employees, with the necessary support to help them get out just as much as they put in. We're very aware that our team spends the majority of their waking hours at our office. So we invest in every one of them - from providing regular lunches, socials, and meditations sessions, to offering a week's paid Learning & Development budget so they can learn outside the office too. We may be a tech company, but we believe it's our people that make Trussle our second home. Benefits
(i) Professional development
- budget plus time (5 days!) to spend on whatever helps you improve and deliver outcomes.
(ii) Workplace pension
- we're set up with Aviva to make sure we're contributing to help you save for retirement.
(iii) Mental health
- meditation classes and Sanctus mental health coaching.
(iv) Season ticket loans
- to help you secure any discount available on a 12 month ticket.
- 25 days a year + an extra day for your birthday.
(vi) Socials, food & drink
- Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, beer and wine on Friday, team lunches every other week. We also host plenty of socials. Equal Opportunity
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that's why our teams at Trussle are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Trussle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.