- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
Change Analyst - Regulatory Change
Change Analyst - Regulatory ChangeOverview of Regulatory Change
In accordance with multiple regulatory demands on the Asset Management industry Schroders is embarking on a large programme of change to ensure that the business adheres to the various regulatory obligations being placed on the firm. The team is responsible for analysis and managing delivery of any changes required to meet new or changing regulations.
Overview of role
We are looking for a Change Analyst to work in the Regulatory Change team to works on the impacts of various regulatory changes including but not limited to EMIR, MAS, ASIC, MiFIR/MiFID II, SFTR
Change Analysts are responsible for supporting internal business customers at Schroders to help manage large-scale change by performing analysis, contributing to drafting the business case and defining and co-ordinating delivery of multiple features by a number of Capability aligned agile teams.
• Provide business analysis support to ensure effective delivery of agreed projects, covering activities such as:
- Confirming nature and scope of change
- Impact assessment of changes
- GAP analysis
- Options analysis
- Analysis and documentation of requirements (Epics & Features)
- Identification and analysis of solutions
- Design of the implementation of process and organisational changes
• Develop effective relationships across the business, Group Change, Global Technology and the wider change management community
• Develop effective relationships with vendors and other parties external to Schroders that are part of the programme delivery.
• Interpret business requirements into system requirements
• Solution Design - estimating complexity and size, determining technical design (within architectural guidelines) and business process change
• Act as a bridge between the Regulatory Business Teams and the Technology resource (Analysts, Developers, Quality Assurance) to ensure correct implementation of requirements.
• Strong experience within Asset Management industry required
• Experience of regulatory change and the methods necessary to elicit regulatory requirements
• Strong knowledge of MiFIR/ MiFID II, EMIR, MAS, ASIC, HKMA, SFTR
• Experience of SAFe Agile working practices
• Experience in a business analysis role essential including business process change and technology change
• Experience of requirements elicitation through direct interaction with business users and their processes (Interviews, observation and workshops),
• Experience of working with senior business users
• Logical, structured thought processes and good problem solving skills
• Good relationship management skills - able to engage with and gain confidence of others and maximise their contribution to the process
• Strong communication skills - written, pictorial, presentational and verbal at all levels within the organisation
• Able to demonstrate initiative
• Able to work well in a team
• Focus on quality
• Inspiring and collaborative team player
• Friendly, approachable, enjoys working with people from a variety of backgrounds
• Comfortable with ambiguity and change
• Keeps abreast of ever changing regulations impacting the Asset Management industry
• Receptive to others' ideas and responds constructively to challenges
• Can develop new ideas and approaches that impact on existing methods, policies and approaches.
• Confident enough to be able to challenge business ideas where they do meet stated objectives
• A technical minded person with a desire to keep abreast of ever changing Asset Management and technology industries.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.