Chief of Staff, Technology
As we continue to scale and expand our product offering, we are looking for a Chief of Staff, Technology
to help us scale our Technology & Engineering Organisation. As a member of the Tech Leadership Team (TLT) you will be responsible for ensuring the team has the right data to drive strategic decisions and ensuring our systems and processes are fit for purpose and scale. You will also work with TLT to help define organisational Strategy and support implementation, including our hiring, scaling, third party and location strategies. Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with the CTO and wider technology leadership team to drive innovation and the scaling of the technology function.
- Drive robust and agile decision making to support scaling at pace, leveraging data and other insight to achieve predictable and repeatable outcomes.
- Advise the CTO on ways to build a high performing tech org that moves fast and is data driven and delivery focused. Drive tooling or ways of working changes to optimise how we manage Technology at scale, as a best in class Tech organisation as an integral part of a best in class business
- Relentless focus on leveraging data to make recommendations in monthly business reviews and Steering Committees. Proactively challenge and elevate the value of data in decision making and defining priorities.
- Own and drive the agenda for Tech Leadership and wider Tech org meetings meetings to ensure effectiveness
- Work in partnership with other key functions, such as HR and Finance, to embed best in class practices and ways of working
- Advise and support the CTO and Tech Leadership team to ensure the tech org is commercially and customer focused
- Take feedback from the Tech Leadership team and other stakeholders to drive the OKR's and goals in our organisational strategy and track against them
- Manage third party partner performance globally at a strategic and operational level across Tech, as a basis for driving greater value and targeted and timely leadership intervention when required
- Own Tech communication schedules and content, internally and externally to aid in effective communication in a hybrid working environment and to aid in recruitment
The ideal candidate has experience scaling technology organisations before and being in a tech leadership and/or business management role in a Tech/Product lead company. They should be familiar with and understand the value of agile and scrum methodologies.