Collateral Product Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 12 Feb 19
The Client, an innovate and award winning Fintech, are looking for a Collateral Product Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have both Vendor and Investment Banking experience and be comfortable facing off to Clients and C-level execs.
The Client is looking for a VP level Collateral Product/ Project Manager who will be responsible for identifying product opportunities and implementing the delivery. The successful candidate will have relevant experience working with Clients, external stakeholders and internal teams.
- Developing and executing new feature and strategic client implementations
- Project Manage various workstreams
- Coordinate Product Owners to deliver on enhancements
- Stakeholder management
- Track progress against development plans and communicate progress and potential risk to Clients and internal stakeholders
- 5+ years of Project or Management experience
- Collateral Management experience from either Product or Project Management role
- Strong knowledge of regulations
- Experience from Buy/ Sell side institution and Vendor is preferable
- PRINCE 2 or other Project Management certification is desirable but not a necessity.