- West London
- Jul 29, 2022
Commercial Finance Analyst for a global FMCG company based in West London. Business partner to the Marketing Team, managing marketing spend and identifying trends.
Commercial Finance Analyst
Opportunity to join a global FMCG company as a Commercial Finance Analyst based in West London. Hybrid working, to provide financial analysis and commercial influence in order to build and maintain a portfolio based investment approach to marketing expenditure.
- Key business partner to the marketing team, understanding allocations and identifying forward looking risks and opportunities vs strategy
- Produce Monthly and Quarterly spend analysis and explain variances to budget
- Lead the 3 Year Plan and forecast for marketing
- Manage the month end process for marketing spend
- Settling any accruals/prepayments needed
- Lead financial compliance including working with auditors at Year-End
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Part-Qualified accountant
- FMCG/Retail experience highly desirable
- Track record of providing robust and insightful financial analysis, including planning and forecasting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Effective influencing, with strong communication skills
- Ability to make financial analysis easily understood and actionable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.