Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a renowned financial services firm, who are seeking an experienced cyber professional who can take charge on the development of a new IT Risk and Controls framework for their UK operations.
This is a unique opportunity to play a lead role in bringing fresh ideas to the firm's cybersecurity plan as well as build out your own team. This role will be split between London and the South Coast and will require the candidate to be based in Brighton 2 days / week as well as occasional travel to other sites in Cardiff and Birmingham.
The successful candidate will have:
- A broad range of cyber experience, including exposure across all three lines of defence
- Strong Security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) with knowledge of information security standards such as COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Experience developing and implementing information security policies and standards
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen, specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology and mechanisms to measure and manage that risk.
- Ability to interact with and challenge Technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Previous experience working in a Financial Services institution
- Ability to manage and develop your own team
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant cyber qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CISA.
For a confidential conversation to find out more, please forward your CV to: email@example.com