- City of London
- Jul 22, 2022
- £300 - £350 pd
Morgan McKinley is working with leading software company, who is seeing 2 Data Analysts. As the Data Analyst, you will Write complex SQL queries that help them identify and measure the software. Data Analyst x2 - London/Hybrid - £365p/d Inside This will require travel into the London office 1-2 days a week and is 12 month rolling contract.
Morgan McKinley is working with leading software company, who is seeing 2 Data Analysts. As the Data Analyst, you will Write complex SQL queries that help them identify and measure the non-genuine software base. Apply business logic to determine categorize the non-genuine base into opportunities and use Big Data best practices to help scale the piracy conversion program. Also, create dashboards in tableau Apply statistical methodologies and data mining skill sets on large volume of data. Skills -
If this role is of an interest, please apply!
- Experience with financial and project data analysis
- Finance background, familiar with budgeting, capex, opex, depreciation, building financial models and ROI, etc
- Excel Expert, pivot tables, analysis Data modelling experience
- Metrics and Data Analytics Professional
- Executive level PowerPoint Reporting Systems experience such as Tableau
- 1-3 years' experience in a Sales Operations, Finance, or other analytical role
- Advanced Excel skills Detailed Oriented Excellent Communication skills Ability to create and maintain cross functional relationships
- Must have a 'can do' attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency Salesforce CRM experience a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.