Data Automation Consultant - Technology
Job Description: Data Automation Analyst - Technology
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you're encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success.
It's important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table - so we'd love to know what makes you different. About Capco
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. We are/have:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco are looking for a Data Automation Analyst to help financial services organisations improve, enhance and rework their existing analysis approaches for operational effectiveness.
You will be responsible for automating the existing manual workload that is viewed as both labour intensive and repetitive. The aim of your role will be to create scalable and portable solutions which will be re-usable across multiple client environments.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing in sprints and leading releases whilst liaising with user bases. You will also be expected to play a role in providing training to the end users on the client side.
You will further be tasked with identifying and adding new work to the backlog, playing a part in the requirements gathering phase of projects.
It will be important to be able to communicate the measurable benefits (including FTE savings and cost benefits) of the designed and implemented improvements, Technical skills & expertise
We are looking for Data Automation Analysts who consider themselves to be creative problem solvers, identifying straight forward solutions using relatively restricted technology stacks.
Ideally you will have experience/skills in the following;
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- Advanced VBA
- Advanced MS Access / SQL Server
- Advanced SQL
- Good understanding of SharePoint
- Experience of tools such as Qlikview / Alteryx / Qliksense / BluePrism or other similar RPA solutions are considered desirable.
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry. We offer:
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture