See job description for details
The Requirements Join us in London as a Data Insights Analyst
What you'll do
- Through interrogation and analysis of data, you'll be providing objective evidence to support decision making by the Esme management team
- You'll act as an information expert, developing pro-active analytics and insight for internal clients
- You'll join a team of individuals who are passionate about changing and evolving the traditional lending model to deliver a truly customer focused proposition
- This is an opportunity to create and design a framework which creates lasting, positive outcomes for the bank and its customers
As a Data Insights Analyst, you'll be processing, interrogating, interpreting and visualising large volumes of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities. You'll be analysing large data forms to provide sounds insights for other teams to review and execute changes to increase revenue. You'll also increase business performance and derive insight from accumulated data and analysis to help support management and operational decisions.
You'll be actively supporting the management team in reporting on KPIs and in conducting analysis of systems and information relating to the Esme customer base and proposition. In addition, you'll be analysing quantity and quality of Esme applications and decisioning to inform product development, as well as engaging with other areas of the business to transform how they use analytics and data in their day-to-day activities.
Day-to-day you'll be:
The skills you'll need
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Creating detailed process documentation and associated training material
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality
We're looking for someone with a good statistics background, proven application of business analysis tools and techniques and experience in database management and queries. You'll have the ability to make clear MI based on data processing and business and product knowledge, paired with a clear sense of priority and direction in all work undertaken, and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliver against tight timescales.
You'll also demonstrate:
How we'll reward you
- Financial services experience in a similar role
- Strong business awareness
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer. Inclusion
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .