Data Product Specialist - FX and Rates
FENICS Market Data is a subsidiary of BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:BGCP), a leading global brokerage company servicing the financial markets.
We are the exclusive data distributor for the BGC group, encompassing BGC, GFI, RPMartin, MINT, FREEDOM, Amerex, Aurel BGC, Sunrise, BGC Liquidez, Perimeter Markets and CCTBGC, as well as our flagship Fenics Market Data (FMD) packages.
Our primary product sets include Foreign Exchange, Rates, Interest Rate Options, Inflation, Fixed Income, Energy & Commodities, Equity Derivatives. Opportunity - Data Asset Class Specialist (FX, IRS
We are looking for asset class specialist to work with our team of data scientists, quants and product specialists to be responsible for the monitoring and verification of the market data produced by FENICS MD across multiple asset classes globally.
The role will be hands on and include the prototyping of techniques and algorithms to achieve this goal. Core responsibilities
Skills / experience required:
- Utilising both in-house technology and experience to monitor and identify anomalies / inconsistencies in our data sets
- Work with the Quant and development teams to resolve issues and build new monitoring tools
- Identify opportunities to expand our data sets
- Work with sales teams in promoting data products
- Strong specific and cross asset product knowledge (FX IRS and IRO preferred)
- Familiarity with fundamental pricing models
- Previous experience in desk trading or broking a plus
- Good prototyping skills in Excel (Python a plus)
- Understanding of Inter-dealer Broking