Python Data Scientist at leading investment bank.
Here at Fourier we are currently working with a Strat side Global Investment Bank. They are looking for a Mid to Senior level Data Scientist to work primarily on Python and SQL databases. You will be responsible for taking raw data from different data sources, using advanced data science techniques in order to gain better insights into the data and then provide these insights to external clients and trading desks within the bank.
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science
- Experience in data analytics, including transforming raw data into meaningful and actionable intelligence
- Good coding skills in Python with experience of data analysis & statistical modelling using industry standard tools.
- Statistical competence (Bayesian Probability)
- Be a subject-matter expert in traditional statistical methods as well as new machine learning algorithms using programming languages such as Python, SQL.
- Delivering ideation, design, prototyping and deployment of data science products, powered by scalable machine learning models
- End to end responsibility of the project, analysing raw data and distributing to the end user.