A leader in this role will engage in and drive development for the analytics, surveillance and data portion of the riskCanvas End-to-End Anti-Money Laundering Tool Suite. This person will work to grow the business through creating groundbreaking technical solutions in order to maintain and grow our client base. Use of technical solutions to transform and analyze large data sets is crucial to this role
Function: riskCanvas Product
London, UK or Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Mid Data Science Engineer, riskCanvas End-to-End AML Solution
A leader in this role will engage in and drive development for the analytics, surveillance and data portion of the riskCanvas End-to-End Anti-Money Laundering Tool Suite. This person will work to grow the business through creating groundbreaking technical solutions in order to maintain and grow our client base. Use of technical solutions to transform and analyze large data sets is crucial to this role. Also necessary is expertise in big data, data storage and retrieval, methods of analysis and statistical calculation, optimization and algorithm design and implementation. As a technical leadership role, comfort in quickly designing and explaining solutions to clients is key. Working both directly and indirectly for clients, one would need excellent consulting and technical skills and the ability to work with both high level business leaders and technical staff.
- Designing, implementing and enhancing distributed parallel data analytics software for AML
- Using Machine Learning techniques to identify patterns, isolate outliers and filter data
- Using Data Extraction techniques to isolate and enhance data features
- Configuring and maintaining Hadoop-based platforms for Big Data parallel processes
- Using advanced techniques (indexing, caching, estimating, etc.) to improve code efficiency
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex data and processing issues
- Integrating designed data analytics into a larger software ecosystem
- Learning new methods, frameworks and languages to ensure optimal solutions
- Communicating complex technical solutions in AML/TM and KYC/CDD/EDD domain
- 4+ years of experience with designing, coding and communicating results of data analysis
- 2+ years of experience using distributed and parallel computing technologies, including Hadoop, MapReduce, and Spark, to write batch and streaming analytic processing jobs
- 2+ years of experience writing, reading, and debugging the python programming language
- 2+ years of experience with machine learning algorithms, statistics, or operations research, including anomaly detection, supervised and unsupervised methods of classification
- 2+ years of experience with data wrangling, extraction and enhancement
- 1+ years of experience with Linux operating systems
- Talent to write well designed, fully-documented, testable, efficient code
- Passion to learn quickly and work independently
- Ability to code to well understood architectures, frameworks, and design patterns
- Exemplary technical communications skills
- BS or BA degree
- Experience with implementing rapid response query solutions on Big Data platforms, including indexing for combinations and variations of temporal, spatial, and textual
- Experience with Java, Scala, R, SQL
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Experience with Geospatial resolution and analysis
- Experience with various data stores and formats (rdbms, key/value, flat: csv, parquet, avro)
- Experience with NoSQL data stores (HBase, Accumulo, elasticsearch, Mongo, Cassandra)
- Experience with data visualization tools (kibana, palantir, tableau, etc.)
- Experience with data management and lineage (atlas, cloudera navigator)
- Experience with HDP, CDH or other distributions of the Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with lambda or other serverless compute on-demand technologies
- Experience with other big data technologies (Kafka, Neo4J, Flink, Ignite)
- Experience with git and gitflow
- Experience with teaching and leading technical conversations
- Experience with working in an agile, feature-driven, fast-paced release cycle
- MS degree
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.