Data Strategy Business Analyst - Leading Financial Institution
- GBP450.00 - GBP550.00 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 17 Apr 19
Senior Business Analyst with leading financial insitution, working across a number of data work-streams relating to Data Strategy & Data Warehousing. Collaborating with BA's from other work-streams to understand the data implications and consolidate all of data requirements for a new Data Warehouse. An opportunity to work across the business, gathering requirements from senior stakeholders from IT and the business side.
- To deliver business analysis artefacts under the company's best practice.
- Produce solid business requirements for non technilcal business stakeholders in order for them to clearly understand and provide approvals against.
- Ability to convert functional and non functional business requirements into solution designs.
- Working collaboratively with the business stakeholders to define current process.
- Assist the Project Manager with ad-hoc tasks that may arise.
- Effectively recognise, escalate and document risks, assumptions and dependencies.
- Support the project delivery team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining user documentation ie user guides.
- Demonstrates high levels of quality, accuracy and work productivity.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of design and process re-engineering for data transformation.
- Experience of data modelling and/or mapping.
- Significant experience of working in the Financial sector.
- ISEB / BCS Business Analysis certification (or equivalent)
- Experience using Confluence in conjunction with JIRA.
- Demonstrable track record of producing high quality requirements documentation phases.
- Experience in SDLC requirements lifecycle during conception and planning.