- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Jun 19
Delta One eTrading Business Analyst # 133859
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Within the Equities eTrading Technology group, the Delta One development team is responsible for delivering automated hedging, trading and pricing solutions to the Index, Sectors and ETFs desk.
As a Business Analyst you will have a chance to contribute meaningfully to the evolution of technology and electronic products in an expanding, innovative and competitive industry: Delta One Electronic Trading. The role will be critical for driving regulatory initiatives and the functional changes to grow revenues. Based on the trading floor it will have high visibility with senior business management, control functions and other IT business partners.
- Work with senior business management, communicate roadmaps and delivery plans.
- Complete time sensitive regulatory initiatives & other operational risk regulatory controls mandates.
- Manage business feedback, create and prioritize development tasks as appropriate.
- Create detailed level requirements specifications for major projects/small changes and ensure high level of documentation.
- Elaborate test cases, delivery plan, and monitor the changes in production.
- Provide developers with appropriate business knowledge to deliver the required solution.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She/he will have a good knowledge of the Equities business including Index, ETFs, Cash, Portfolio and/or Algo trading.
- Experience in delivering electronic trading, client facing, risk, front to back or regulatory projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, structured and analytical approach, delivery focused.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. We want you to contribute your interpersonal skills to our team.
- Ability to network, negotiate and influence, strong collaboration skills.
- Good understanding of full project life cycle and development process.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.