We have a unique opportunity available for an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer to join the business. Working within our Development team, your focus will be to achieve valuable business outcomes through developing quality software solutions and maintaining the firm’s in-house and third-party software applications.
To be successful in this position you will have proven experience working within an agile development environment. You will be a skilled tech expert with the ability to design, develop and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Whilst delivering solutions on-time, you will provide third-level support to business users and stakeholders.
- Developing production grade software which is easily supported, reliable and adheres to good software engineering standards
- Collecting requirements and providing solutions for stakeholders
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Preparing reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support the deployment of releases
- Supporting the migration of older Windows form applications to current Microsoft technologies
- Analysing and resolving technical and application problems and if required, provide out of hours application support
- Identify technology development risks and work with the Head of Development to implement appropriate mitigation strategies
Essential requirements include:
- 5+ years .Net development experience
- Microsoft SQL Server including T-SQL
- Other exposure to ASP.NET, Windows Services, Winforms, GIT, Azure, Python
- Ability to trouble-shoot with a calm, systematic approach to solving day to day issues
- An understanding of Investment Banking or an interest in gaining exposure within this sector
At Panmure Gordon, our focus is on helping clients reach their goals and providing them with multiple options on how best to achieve them. We will find the right solution for our clients’ business. We help fast-growing corporate and institutional clients achieve their ambitions, as we have done for more than 140 years.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Collaborative & entrepreneurial environment
- Opportunity to work alongside industry experts