Digital Client Partner – Insurance domain
- market standards
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
In order to achieve this, the Digital Partner will need to engage with various internal capability groups responsible for Digital capabilities and offerings and bring the best of Cognizant to clients. He/she will need to be the go-to person for all matters Digital for Cognizant’s market facing teams for that sector. Some of the key expectations of a Digital Partner would be the following:
- Create and manage pipeline of Consulting and IT projects across the digital journey of clients from prototypes to platforms.
- Shape and deliver the customer’s digital transformation agenda from Ideation to Implementation.
- Leverage strong domain knowledge in Insurance to understand customer’s business aspirations and challenges and design differentiated Digital propositions.
- Build trusted ‘Digital’ advisor relationships in the C-level/executive management level across the client organization.
- Work with Cognizant’s different Practice areas to propose, sell, and deliver digital initiatives at clients. In this way this role will bring the best of Cognizant to our clients to drive digital programs
- Build and leverage an eco-system of partners, alliances, start-ups, academia and design agencies to have ready-to-deploy teams to build customer specific digital strategy and solutions.
- You have strong domain knowledge in the UK market.
- You have significant exposure to digital challenges in the industry with prior experience in digital strategy and/or technology driven programs.
- You already have and can connect with CXO‘s and senior executives in the industry.
- Technology enabled business transformation is your playground - You can visualize and design transformational Digital solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- Proven experience in selling and delivering Digital transformation programs in the particular industry
- Proven experience in managing and connecting global multi-disciplinary teams, partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skills
- Preferably with a MBA background
- Analytical and understands a broad range of technologies; keeps up to date with market and technology trends
- Strong leadership and influential skills
- Highly organised
- Customer Orientated
This role will involve domestic and some amount of international travel, as and when required.