Digital Trust & Cyber Security Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PA Consulting
- 19 May 19
Digital Trust & Cyber Security Consultant
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We're an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we'll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn't it time you joined us?
Establishing trust and confidence when doing business and carrying out personal
transactions is of vital importance in an increasingly interconnected world. Organisations
have a duty of responsibility to ensure customer, partner, and third party information is
adequately protected, particularly as technology transforms the way we interact.
Digital Trust is about how organisations manage, protect and make the most of their
information assets in order to build strong relationships, brands and reputations. This means
demonstrating integrity in the way that data is handled and building confidence in the
measures in place to mitigate cyber threats. Our deep expertise in Digital Trust and Cyber
Security gives organisations the confidence to transform their operations into dependable,
trusted digital businesses
We are seeking to recruit experienced Information Security consultants. This role is ideal for
an experienced Information Security professional who wishes to develop their career by
leading engagements across PA's client base
- Define and implement Security Strategy and Roadmap
- Demonstrated experience in successfully shaping and implementing security
- Define, Implement and support information security policies and procedures across all
- Strong knowledge on UK Data Protection Act, European Data Protection directives and
other privacy regulations and controls
- Experience of PCI-DSS assessment and control implementation
- Security architecture, design and implementation
- Identity and Access Management
- In-depth understanding of network and system security technology and practices across
all major-computing areas (Network, Firewalls, Client Server, PC/LAN, telephony) with a
special emphasis on Cyber Security
- Experience in defining and deploying risk management frameworks
- Experience on ISO 27001 Information Security Management system, and conducting Risk
- Understanding of DLP and eDiscovery tools as well as mapping Data Flows and
- Cyber Security assessments, implementation or cyber frameworks (e.g. NIST) - including
any past experience with security operations and knowledge of SIEM solutions
- Experience with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management, as well as
contract and vendor negotiation.
- Desirable - Security certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM and CRISC
Based from our head office in London you should expect to travel and work on client sites
About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.