· Contribute to the marketing strategy, process and activities for US domiciled ETFs in the UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, and Israel, delivering the marketing plan in a measurable and efficient way, in line with brand, sales and overall business objectives.
· Maintain responsibility for the US domiciled ETFs marketing budget. Ensure that the budget is used only to promote US domiciled ETFs, and that all invoices are tracked and assigned to the correct budget.
· Work in partnership with the sales team to establish joint priorities and gain alignment on strategic plans to deliver an integrated marketing campaign for the US domiciled ETFs.
· Develop, review, and maintain marketing collateral. Contribute to building and the online client experiences to drive leads to sales, ensuring quality of the content published in the website and customisation to local needs.
· Coordinate the planning for roadshows and regional events, co-operating with sales at events and conferences in the UK.
· You will have the opportunity to learn our suite of digital tools (Tableau, Marketo, Salesforce, Adobe Analytics), used for communication, client segmenting and reporting, which will allow you to evaluate, challenge and re-adjust the marketing mix.
Education, Experience and Skills:
· Excellent project management skills with excellent attention to detail and ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
· Fluency in another European language (Swedish, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian or German) would be a plus
· Excellent language skills in English
· The ideal candidate has experience in the asset management/financial industry, in particular managing events, roadshows, campaigns, as well as marketing projects in general.
· Flexible with a proactive attitude and problem-solving skills
· A creative thinker and a good communicator with the ability to influence and coordinate multiple parties' requirements
· Capability to work within an intercultural global team
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.