Emerging Markets Credit Product Controller
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 13 Nov 18
Keywords: Product Control, Credit, Structured Credit, IPV, Valuations, FX, Structured Rates, Loans, CDS. **This is a brand new, exclusive opportunity within an established team based environment growing extensively in the UK on a highly exotic and complex trading desk**
You will be joining a leading established global Investment Bank located in central London is looking for a Product Controller to join their team as a result of increased regional reporting requirements in the company. In this analytical and hybrid position, you will have a variety of business critical finance deliverables, as well as assisting in the development of existing and new financial products.
Other responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for all Fixed Income products on a growing emerging markets desk, including FX, rates and credit.
- Production is all completed in India, so your role will include ad-hoc analysis and lots of trader interaction due to the complexities of trades that the London team deal with.
- Assisting with regularly monthly analysis of different specialised products including the FX trading, Hedge accounting analysis, Hedge effectiveness testing and Independent Price Verification
- You will be responsible for oversight on correct standards, business partnering to traders, deals in pipeline and issues – as well as looking at Cost base.
- Developing financial data and reports for business management and assisting with new product approvals and their development
- Investigation of issues and liaising with other areas of bank including Technology, Risk and Operations
- Assisting in analysing of systems and new products including cash-flows/valuation principles to grow business in London
Successful applicants should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Maths, Economics, etc, and 1-2 years experience.
- A strong controls mindset and understanding of financial products, specifically in Credit.
- Awareness of industry regulatory trends including Basel, RWA, Capital, etc
- Great attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask in tight deadlines
- Strong excel skills – VBA is preferable but not essential
- Highly motivated person, with the ability to thrive in a global team environment
- Fluency in English
Why this role?
A salary of up to £80,000 dependent on experience and the opportunity to join one of the most complex and exotic desks at the bank, with exceptional training from senior team members and the ability to manage your own processes.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 997 1112 for more detail!
Keywords: Product Control, Financial Reporting, P&L, Tax, Graduate, Finance Control, IPV, IFRS, Banking, Management Accountant, ACA, CIMA, ACCA, Accountant, Balance Sheet, Legal Entity, Substantiation, Hedge Accounting, FX, Loans, Derivatives, Bonds, mathematics, qualified, I.T, bank, entry level.