EUS/IT engineer needed to be the single point of contact to support the desktop computing and technology environments of eFinancialCareers. You will provide first time resolution by troubleshooting and diagnosing or escalating faults to the appropriate service areas, building strong relationships with end users and providing onsite, remote and on-call technical support.
- Deploy, maintain, and inventory hardware, software, mobile device, and conference room equipment.
- Provide IT support for desktops, identity/access management, printers, peripherals, telephone systems, software tools, and cellular devices.
- Identify, manage and resolve issues in a timely manner, using the service desk ticketing system.
- Provide support of remote office locations, remote users, and traveling staff.
- Support and assist colleagues, and act as vendor interface to resolve issues.
- Train/retrain end users on the use of new and existing technologies
- Assist Network team to provide Wi-fi troubleshooting assistance.
- Collaborate with and assist other internal support groups, such as Systems Engineering and Security teams, as needed.
- Contribute to departmental projects as needed.
- Lead technical training events and employee onboarding activities.
- Update and maintain documentation in the Knowledge Base.
- Participate in on-call rotation as needed.
- Meet or exceed triage/communications SLA (<60 minutes). Target is 95% of the time
- Successful completion of any projects assigned
- Positive internal feedback from end users and colleagues
- Up-to-date and accurate documents in the IT knowledge base
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Proven administration, management and troubleshooting abilities in the technology space, including:
- Windows 10 operating systems
- Active Directory/Azure
- Mac OS X
- Microsoft Office O365
- Multifactor authentication setup (MS MFA, DUO, OKTA)
- Broad skill set to help end users with complex software and hardware applications
- Solid understanding of ITSM/ITIL concepts and delivery
- ITIL foundation
- Educated to GCSE/O Level standard or equivalent work experience
- Possess sound judgment when resolving system, hardware and software problems faced by the clients
- Capable of working with a diverse team and independently
- Excellent interpersonal and technical skills – ability to listen attentively, speak calmly and document problems comprehensively
- Ability to communicate effectively (frequently, unambiguously, and professionally) with customers of eFC systems
- Troubleshoot problems accurately
- Demonstrate grace under pressure and possess a patient attitude to deal with a variety of situations and personalities
- The ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work in a demanding technology environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrate all eFC values such as teamwork and respect in day-to-day interactions with your team, leadership, and end users.
- JIRA Service Management/JIRA Service Desk
- PowerShell scripting