Job Description: Enterprise Architect - Technology
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you're encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success.
It's important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table - so we'd love to know what makes you different. About Capco
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. We are/have:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco are looking for Enterprise Architects to help financial services organisations define their Technology Strategy, and implement aligned Technology changes to support their business goals.
As an Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for leading the definition of a TOM or Target Business Architecture, defining the Strategic Architecture Roadmaps for implementation of the application and infrastructure architecture, including leading a technology or vendor selection process, or supporting client investment governance processes through assessment of architecture alignment to strategy.
You should have a working knowledge of the systems, interfaces, data and infrastructure of banking systems and the underlying technologies used to implement the components.
The Enterprise Architect will ensure designs are aligned to the Client's IT strategy and roadmap, providing architecture input to project and programme governance boards. Skills & expertise
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- Enterprise Architecture and understanding of solution design - from an application, infrastructure, data and integration perspective
- Investment Governance
- Architecture Roadmaps
- Architecture Governance
- Product Implementation Experience (Preferably in Financial Services: Capital Markets, Wealth Management or Banking; or in industries with similar legacy and innovation challenges e.g. Telecoms)
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methods in a large-scale Programme Delivery environment
- Senior Stakeholder management and influencing, up to and including C-suite
- Strong presentation skills, both written and verbal
- A TOGAF or BCS Architecture qualification is an advantage but not essential
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry. We offer:
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture