- Permanent, Full time
- Anson McCade
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Highly competitive
- Full time
Equity QIS/STS Volatility Structuring Strats – VP/ED level
London based This is part of the Systematic Trading Strategy (STS) team. The STS team develops systematic investment strategies for their clients. This sub-team, the STS Volatility team, is focused on developing option based strategies such as systematic option selling and/or systematic option buying strategies.
You will be part of the STS Volatility team and hence focus on researching new strategy ideas and working with sales & clients to come up with customized solutions for them. Once an idea is developed and/or a client has decided on a specific solution for them, you will also work on the implementation of the strategies in combination with the STS legal and trading strat team.
My client is looking for an experienced professional that has some background in options and ideally in developing systematic trading strategies already.
- Strong academic background with MS/PhD degree; ideally in quantitative subject such as mathematics, statistics, financial mathematics
- Equity options, constructing cross asset vol strategies
- Strong motivation to turn research into commercial impact
- High standards for research work quality, high level of rigor and discipline
- Intellectual curiosity, demonstrated interest in quantitative trading, market structure and behaviour
- Team player, learning from others as well as sharing knowledge, desire to keep improving communication effectiveness
- Coding skills
- Experience in quantitative strategies/alternative risk premia
- Multiple (European) languages