Our client is a major investment bank. They have consistently outperformed their peers in industry surveys and have an excellent reputation for the integrity and quality of their research product.
They are now looking to add an equity research associate to their pharmaceutical equity research team.
The position will focus on the following:
- writing pieces of investment research on pharma companies for your clients who will be asset management and sell side firms
- commercial, sector, market and industry analysis
- financial modelling and valuations
- assisting clients with their enquiries
- marketing trips to see clients
We are interested in meeting with people with the following background:
- equity analysts with pharma experience
- investment bankers
- chartered accountants with pharma clients
- business analysts from pharma companies
- great academics
- outgoing personality
- clear interest in financial markets