A market leading London insurance business are looking for Financial Accountant to join their finance team on 6-9 month fixed term contract.
The main responsibilities for this Financial Accountant position will be:
- Assist the reporting to Head office requirements for quarterly/annual reporting and responding timely to ad hoc queries
- Assist the production of all required quarterly consolidated IFRS 17 comparatives reporting
- Assisting auditors with their audit of IFRS and Japan reporting
- Assist the production of all required monthly consolidated reporting
- Consolidated reporting for the group of entities under IFRS and Japanese GAAP
- Assist in developing the reporting framework
- Helping to implement and embedded the general ledger and consolidation tool changes
- Assistance with ad hoc task that may arise
The successful candidate for this Financial Accountant will need to have accounting knowledge (GAAP and IFRS) within the insurance industry , ideally in the London Market.