We are currently recruiting for a Fixed Income Performance Attribution Analyst to work for a well-known Asset Manager based in the City of London. This role will be responsible for production, analysis and communication of performance numbers generated from MSCI BarraOne.
The role will include but not be limited to:
* Provide detailed explanations to fund managers on performance numbers
* Ensure that queries are investigated appropriately and resolved satisfactorily within specified time frames.
* Foster and maintain successful relationships between the team, its stakeholders and our outsourced providers.
* Maintain strong and regular contact with fixed income fund managers. Building trust and strong relationships with the fund managers and fixed income product specialists is key to the success of this role.
* Pro-active analysis and monitoring of performance results to identify issues and sources of success.
* Please note this list is not exhaustive and you will be required to undertake further tasks in order to ensure business needs are met
The ideal candidate is likely to have:
* Strong working knowledge of Fixed Income Attribution.
* Strong working knowledge of performance calculations.
* Understanding of a wide range of instrument types would be advantageous, including derivatives.
* Understanding of trade life cycle and investment management process
* Be able to demonstrate skills in the understanding and debugging of processes and methodologies.
* Advanced excel spreadsheet skills required
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.