Front End Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Apr 19
Front End Developer
Join us in London as a Front End Developer
- This is a chance to take a key role in Bó, a truly innovative, customer-centric digital bank with a start-up culture
- You'll be at the forefront of iterative and incremental software deployment to a cloud based production environment
- It's an opportunity to bring the full weight of your technical and non-technical expertise to a fast paced, collaborative environment
- We offer challenge, support, a flat structure, and the chance to be part of delivering something really special
What you'll do
You'll be working with front end technologies, helping us deliver customer focussed propositions, and experimenting with new ways of working. You'll apply leading-edge technologies and customer-centric designs to deliver an exciting and innovative proposition.
- Shape and implement strategic products, and ensure that our proposition stays on the leading edge of technology
- Demonstrate a real passion for development and an appetite for continual learning
- Handle complex dynamics and exercise judgement in the development and implementation of strategic plans
The skills you'll need
You'll need the ability and desire to work collaboratively and build strong working relationships across all levels and functions, alone with strong delivery focus, and to be results and quality orientated. You'll also need the following core skills: React Native, ReactJS, Redux, Realm, TypeScript, Enzyme, Jest, Appium, Gherkin or Cucumber.
You'll also need:
- Knowledge and experience of Agile delivery
- To be an analytical thinker, able to handle complex dynamics and exercise judgement in the development and implementation of strategic plans
- Strong personal drive and the ability to reshape, reconfigure and realign solution and delivery approaches as needed
- Knowledge and experience of building web or mobile apps
- Positivity, creativity and the desire to continue learning
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .