Front End Engineer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Durlston Partners
- 17 May 19
Front End Engineer required by London based FinTech developing solutions for FX trading.
Lead Front End Developer - Trading Applications - £80,000 + Equity
In your role leading the Front End developments of the firm, you will take ownership of the UI for applications monitor and analyse real-time trading data for FX trading which is received from over 100 sources.
- Translation of UI and UX designs into clean, usable code
- Adhere to the highest production standards to deliver efficient access of Real Time data from over 100 sources
- Efficient stakeholder management with all involved in the design process whilst making sure that deadlines are adhered to for delivery/prototype dates
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience developing both responsive mobile and desktop web apps
- Creation of trading system UIs and understanding of market-data
- JS framework understanding such as React with AngularJS experience also beneficial
- Cloud experience (Azure, AWS)
- An interest in cryptocurrencies (BitCoin/Ethereum) and/or blockchain technologies as well as FX
If you are a Front End Engineer who is passionate about data and the most modern developments relating to the financial services industry at the moment, this opportunity provides you with an opportunity to do so whilst demonstrating your own technical expertise.
For a confidential conversation about the company and how it seeks to change the face of finance as we know it, please submit your CV to the link provided.