Front End Engineer - Contract
Frontend Developer - Identity
Contract - 6 months
ITV is the biggest commercial television network in the UK. Behind every famous face, there are hundreds of others, all doing their bit to make things happen. We love telly, we're passionate about content and most importantly we understand our audiences. As a growing international company, we're commercially minded and have a global focus. We're all about pushing the boundaries and being innovative.
We are recruiting for a Front End Software Developer with a specific focus on identity to join our Workplace Technology team to work on an exciting project that will impact how people access and use the range of workplace tools available such as Google Suite, Slack, and other collaboration tools. Workplace Technology is a pivotal department within ITV, they provide us with all the tools to do our jobs efficiently and successfully. The department is forever innovating to ensure that ITV employees have the best systems and tools available.
The role will involve a range of responsibilities:
- Integration of Identity sources of truth and development of a universal Identity Directory within the core Identity platform.
- Integration of ITV's Applications & MFA services utilising a variety of protocols:
- SSO, MFA, Active Directory, ADFS, LDAP, SAML, OpenID, Connect, oAuth
- The design, implementation, and support of highly available, robust IAM application solutions and API services for Enterprise joiners, movers, leavers, user entitlements review, OU policies, and privileged access.
- To work closely with ID Admins, Cyber Security, and Application Administrators with provisioning workflows and the operational management and roadmap development of all Identity services.
The role holder is expected to have some of the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, high performing and high-quality software systems.
- Experience of Agile and XP practices
- Proven experience of working with business stakeholders, Product Owners, Architects, Cyber Security Managers, and Business Analysts.
- Commitment to deliver high-quality well-tested software.
- Excellent multi-tasking and strong communication skills are essential.
- Ability to support & mentor other team members
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be aware of industry best practices and keep abreast of new developments within the industry.
- Proven ability to deliver on time.
- Work experience of building single page apps with Vue.js or React
- Proven experience working with and defining REST APIs
- Knowledge of modern CSS implementations, customising front-ends and working with Bootstrap 4
- Familiarity with NodeJS, Serverless and/or Containers (AWS Lambda, Google App Engine/Docker)
- Familiarity with DevOps and agile practices
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools
- Familiarity with code repositories and hosted providers (GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Familiarity with maintainable code and the importance of code review and QA testing.
If the above is of interest then please apply using the methods provided or contact Robbie Kerr at ITV for further information.
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident employer, we are committed to offering an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
"ITV, where creativity, diversity, and collaboration put us right at the heart of popular culture."