Looking to work in an agile front office, business facing function? Our client is an Investment bank who are searching for a Senior Developer to work within their Equities area of the business. You will be responsible for the build and development of cutting edge electronic trading systems for the business.
Our client an Investment bank are seeking a Senior Front Office Engineer - you will provide technical leadership, taking ownership of architecture and development for their electronic order management and execution systems for cash equities.
They are a small agile, collaborative team in London working in close coordination with the Equities trading desk. Platforms are built in both Java and C++, as such prior experience of engineering low latency solutions in both languages would be desirable.
You will be a highly organised, motivated and a technology driven individual with strong communication skills.
What will you do?
- Contribute to the overall design and development of global electronic trading solutions for cash equities order management and execution
- Work closely with regional and global business sponsors to understand their requirements and architect, design and execute technical solutions
- Work with global team members to ensure that tactical and strategic solutions dovetail
- Provide guidance and mentoring for new team members as necessary
What do you need to succeed?
- Significant experience designing, implementing and delivering complex, global low latency order management and/or execution systems
- Experience effectively applying technology best practices and processes to a high-paced Capital Markets organization
- Excellent server side core Java and C++ skills
- QA automated testing and process
- Experience with agile development methods
- Significant industry experience of electronic trading technology (order management systems, smart order routers, algo trading, market access gateways, etc)