Full Stack C# Developer
Leading prop trading firm with a global presence (US, UK, Asia). They are very tech-driven and invest heavily in their engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class. The culture here is unique in that it's relaxed and informal, yet highly rewarding of strong performance.
Work will include: a long-term greenfield project, full software lifecycle development, designing UI tech stack from scratch, automated testing and peer code reviews and delivering well-engineered software into production fast. This is a high impact role; you'll see the results of your work immediately and have a direct effect on the bottom line. Requirements:
Rewards and Incentives:
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS and web dev libraries, e.g. React and ASP.NET Core.
- Strong numerical skills and experience working with intensive data streams and data grids
- Interested in user interface development and technologies
- Desired but not required: Vue, Knockout, Bootstrap; experience with at least one database; .NET Core, WebAssembly, Linux, Docker / Containerization and Cloud technologies.
- Excellent bonus potential and compensation
- Friendly, collaborative working environment with plenty of progression
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
- Have a direct, significant impact on a fast-growing business
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dan Hampton