GCRG-IT M&O Intelligence Technical Business Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 May 19
Job Reference # 193068BR
You'll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in London facing key stakeholders. Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to meet UBS' regulatory commitments. You will be part of a global team that is responsible for delivering Compliance Monitoring and Oversight IT program - supporting the surveillance of bank-wide trading activity.
– multi-year experience working on design and development of enterprise software in a distributed environment within the fi-nancial services industry - preferably in investment banking and compliance related projects
– a thorough understanding of capital markets and knowledge of various asset classes like Equities, Fixed Income, FX and their derivative products
– experience in compliance trade surveillance applications like Actimize, SMARTS etc.
– experience in applying business analysis techniques and the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– excellent data analysis skills and the ability to query/work with data (e.g. writing SQL queries) to facilitate requirements capture
– the ability to write clear, concise and thorough requirements and functional design documentation to a professional standard
– strong verbal communication skills with an ability to tailor style to the audience
– well versed with software development life cycle, configuration management, source code management, software release processes and ITIL framework
– adaptable, able to work across diverse teams and functions across multiple cultures
– able to demonstrate facilitative approach to issue resolution and show willingness to cross role boundaries to achieve desired outcomes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.