Global Mobility Services Tax Manager
Job Description Summary:
The Global Mobility Tax team is part of the wider Employer Solutions team. Employer Solutions equip organisations with the practical tools needed to maximise the potential of their people whilst ensuring global compliance on all aspects of employee reporting. Job Description:
The Global Mobility Tax Manager will demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues. They will manage client relationships and manage a team ensuring excellent client service on a day to day basis. What you'll be doing:
Who we're looking for:
- Providing both compliance and advisory advice to clients
- Demonstrates an understanding of the full range of the firm's products, services and capabilities and takes an active role in cross selling other services within Employer Solutions & Tax
- Responsible for planning and performing tax consultancy assignments
- Acts as a first point of contact for clients and assignees
- Managing the financials on your client portfolio, including budgets, billing and invoicing.
- Experience of Global Mobility Tax programmes, arrival and departure briefings, and expatriate tax return preparation.
- Strong technical experience along with commercial acumen
- Desire to provide high quality, practical advice and to exceed client service expectations
- ATT qualification (or equivalent, required).
- CTA (or equivalent, desirable)
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We're looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs. Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together.