Closing Date: 06/03/22
Salary: £90,000 - £120,000 Dependent on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
- Exciting opportunity to lead a Group SOx team of 8 in an International business
- Partnering with senior leaders to execute change in a past-paced environment
About Our Client
Endava are a global leader in IT development. By utilising next generation technologies, they provide consultancy services across various industries using Intelligent Experiences, Product & Technology Strategies and World Class Engineering; resulting in more engaging, responsive, and efficient businesses. By putting their clients and employees at the heart of their strategy, Endava have grown rapidly. Having experienced 55% growth last quarter, they now employ over 10,000 people internationally.
As an international business, they have a presence in various locations across Europe, Latin America and the US, with further growth plans in place for the Asia Pacific region.
Our client works with well-known brands including the likes of Bain & Company, Fortnum & Mason, Inmarsat and MoneyCorp to name a few.
Endava are a responsible company, with plans in place to run a Net Zero corporation. They also support local community projects, are an equal opportunities employer and partner with TedX Women.
- Lead on Endava's SOx reporting requirements as per NYSE listing
- Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and engaging with senior management to plan the SOx programme
- Lead and own the evolution and maintenance of SOx programme to meet certification requirements.
- Partner with process owners to review exiting processes and design new controls.
- Remain up to date with changing requirements in order to support the Group Financial Controller
- Provide quarterly updates to the Audit Committee and update the Controls & Policies Committee monthly.
- Drive continuous improvement and report on identified risks relating to entity level and ITGCs
- Lead an existing team of 8, driving a high performance mindset.
- Partner with the Finance shared service center process owners as well as IT process owners
- Partner with the business integration team to assist with the acquisition of new businesses.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally Big 4/Top 6 Background
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/IIA
- Demonstrable experience of supporting clients/the business with SOx implementation
- Proven experience of driving an overall SOx programme, reacting to changing requirements where necessary
- Understanding of how to remedy material weaknesses and other identified deficiencies
- Deep knowledge of SOx requirements including process documentation tools, controls environments, ITGC's, performing audits and walkthrough tests.
- An understanding of COSO 2013 is desirable
- Experience of working with international clients/in an international business is desirable.
- Prior management experience is required
- The successful applicant will need to display the ability to operate in an agile manner in order to adapt to a fast-changing work environment
- Strong people skills with the ability to engage and influence senior leaders and process owners
- Project management skills are desirable
What's on Offer
- This role will offer a competitive base salary + bonus & benefits
- The role is based in London with a hybrid model applied (circa 1-2 days in office)
- You will be Department Head for SOx across the Group, with an international remit, the role will allow you to make key strategic divisions in order to lead the function.
- You will be leading a team of 8 and instilling a sense of ambition, high quality performance and leading-edge methodology.
- This role may also require occasional travel to the group's international locations - predominantly Romania
- Annual bonus - dependent on company performance
- Share options - dependent on company performance
- Private medical
- Dental insurance
- Pension match
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPEFJN0220225272127Z
How to apply
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org