Our client is a recognised leader within the global Alternative Fund Management sector. The business has grown aggressively over the past few years and currently have over £600bn in AUA. This role is an integral part of the global finance team, and will work closely with the Global CFO & Deputy CFO.
- Corporation tax returns
- Transfer duties and Transfer Pricing
- Tax audit
- VAT returns and Quarterly tax estimates
- Withholding taxes
- Amendments to taxation laws and practice:
- Maintaining the Tax Rulings Register
- Acquisitions: leading tax due diligence on potential acquisitions working closely with the group’s external legal advisers;
- Restructuring: research & advise on the taxation consequences of post–acquisition restructuring
- Assist lead tax adviser on issues arising through complex submissions, appeals, related party financings, and common use of group assets and services including centralisation.
- Qualified Accountant or Lawyer – ACA, ACCA, LLB/LLM, specialising in taxation;
- Minimum of 10 years PQE in a big 4 accounting firm based in London, New York or Hong Kong.
- Experience of both public and private accounting experience;
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyse complex problems & develop/implement logical solutions;
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the Company;
- Proficiency with tax research software and tax provision software;