Haskell / Scala Developer - Haskell, Scala, Compiler Engineering - London
A London-based software start up is looking for a Haskell / Scala engineer to build out their real-time query infrastructure, language and runtime. This highly agile start up provide vast amounts of real-time data to improve understanding of online consumer behaviour.
The successful Haskell developer will be building complex platforms that are capable of processing billions of events a day, and will be re-architecting the current infrastructure. The successful Haskell developer will be working on compilers, query languages and data stream processing in an agile environment in London. Requirements
- BSc Computer Science, Maths or relevant other
- Development experience with Haskell, Scala or statically typed functional languages such as OCaml, F#, etc.
- Interest in real-time data processing and data engineering, compilers, query languages
If you're interested in Haskell, Scala or functional programming roles in London, please get in touch! Rosie Griggs Oxford Knight firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including stock options
- Gain commercial experience with Haskell and Scala in a highly agile, London-based team