- Up to GBP120000 per annum + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Middle East
Head Of Business Analysis
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
Type - Permanent
Salary up to £120k+ DOE
Location - Central London
Head of Business Analysis - London - Lead Business Analyst - API - Agile - Banking - Global - Software Development Lifecycle - Staff Development - Global Teams - Backend - Digital
A global leading Bank is urgently looking for somebody to be the Head of Business Analysis where you will have the opportunity to be a part of team aiming to increase the percentage of Digitally active customers in excess of 500%
- Accountability for requirements management activity from drawdown through to delivery, including product backlog management and production of requirements plans for circa 15fte (Lead Digital Analysts/Digital Analysts)
- Lead delivery of requirements assets (Business Requirements/User Stories/Visualisations/Analysis and Configuration) in line with committed timescales, quality and methodology, securing Approval from stakeholders.
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of Lead Digital Analysts to undertake requirements activity, working with market stakeholders across the globe to balance convergence with the local regulatory and competitive environment.
- As part of the Digital Requirements Management leadership team contribute to the delivery of the Business Analysis Discipline, ensuring consistency in rollout of the Requirements Management activity across the regions.
- Experience in leading teams with broad range of analytical skills.
- People experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as digital, HTS or change management, with leadership skills motivating and inspiring others to excel.
- Global - experience of working within a global environment is required
- Excellent understanding and experience of project methodology particularly Agile.
- managing teams FTE 20+
- Staff management: experience of and handling things like recruitment, staff development, structure of team & SWOT analysis.
Please apply to the ad and send your cv latest by the 24th of May @12:00pm to be considered.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.