About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 18 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 3000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role The Finance team is the backbone of Revolut's business. The department has grown from its humble beginnings to a major function that supports all areas of the business. They help us with the small details like remittance, and support us to make the big moves like assessing growth opportunities 📈 When you join our superstar Finance team you join the big leagues ⭐️ You'll get to work with players from all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking licence application process, the next you're running analysis for a new product launch and creating an executive summary of Revolut's performance for the board of directors. So, are you ready to play? 💪
We're looking for a Head of Treasury to leverage and tailor Group systems and processes to establish the Treasury function 📣 A professional who'll ensure robust frameworks and controls are in place to meet regulatory requirements. An experienced individual who'll support the development of the wider business and optimise Treasury returns 💎
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
What you'll be doing
- Establishing and leading the Treasury function at Revolut UK Bank
- Maintaining and monitoring sufficient liquidity to meet regulatory and internal requirements
- Optimising the deployment of excess capital and liquidity to meet expected risk and return profiles
- Supporting the local CFO in capital and liquidity discussions with stakeholders including regulators and the Board
- Working with Group Treasury to ensure operations and risk management are in compliance with Group policies and achieve strategic consistency
- Working closely with other departments including the Risk Management, Financial Accounting and Regulatory Reporting teams, and the wider business
- Joining the local Assets and Liabilities Committee as a key member
What you'll need
- Strong analytical skills and a 'hands on' attitude
- Ability to understand complex financial concepts and simplify these to communicate effectively
- Experience and understanding of treasury management within financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree in science, technology, economics or mathematics
- Experience in building Treasury processes and controls
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .