- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 May 19
We're changing the way people send money abroad. We're taking something complicated and making it simple. Our people and our technology work together to create faster, easier and lower cost money transfers. We send to more than 150 countries around the world and have over 3 million happy customers - a number that's growing every day. After all, 125,000 5★ reviews can't be wrong!
We believe in helping our customers' hard work go further. We've helped millions of children to go to school, helped thousands of people to receive medical treatment and, every week, we help tens of thousands of people to pay their bills. But most importantly, we do it all with the creativity, imagination and colourful spirit of our customers.
Changing the world isn't easy, but we're hoping to find the right people to join us on our way. If you think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems and have the drive to make things happen, you might just be what we're looking for.
Your role is to help support the continued growth of the business aligned with our business goals and objectives. Your main responsibilities will be a combination between daily Infrastructure BAU and a wide range of Infrastructure challenges which are on the horizon, you'll be contributing to our successful journey, reporting into our CIO.
You'll be involved in mainly project work surrounding the maintenance, expansion and planning of our core internal infrastructure. Focus of the role will be on the virtualized server and network environment on a global scale across our multiple locations.
You'll be based in London Victoria and will be part of a Corp IT team supporting daily Infrastructure BAU tasks along with a wide range of Infrastructure related projects. The Corp IT team consist of two teams; 4 x Service Desk Analyst based in London & Denver which skill sets vary from 1 st -2 nd line support and AV support. Plus 1 x Senior Infrastructure Engineer who is responsible for all Infrastructure across the London office and growth of the geophonic locations.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in TCP/IP stacks applied to LAN/WAN environment
- Windows Server 2012 (And newer) administration skills
- Experience in Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP including cloud formation templates
- VMware and virtualization
- Desktop automation and administration (e.g. PDQ Deploy or SCCM)
- Scripting (PowerShell) and automation of sys-admin tasks
- Cisco technologies and IOS (ASA firewall, Catalyst switches/stack)
- Exposure to security probes and concepts of environments hardening
- Office 365 administrative tasks
- Technical documentation
- Focus on infrastructure availability and redundancy
- Desired certification in one or more of the following AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner/ AWS Certified SysOps Admin / MCSE/ GCP Cloud Architect/ CCNA
- You'll be proactive in finding solutions and enjoy collaborating with the wider team