Innovation Lab, Innovation Solution Engineer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
Job Reference # 191823BR
You'll be working in the IB Innovation Lab which is a small, newly-forming team of exceptionally talented engineers, mathematicians, developers and Front Office professionals. The team's aim is to help the business identify viable opportunities for innovation, and to build business cases rapidly. Our business is well suited to the curious and intellectually-honest, those who are not blockers and are committed to working collaboratively with others to help our business grow. We all play a personal part in the growth of the IB and deliver tangible results to our revenue targets, and your creativity and enthusiasm for new ideas will help drive this forward.
– a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
– a minimum of five years of hands on software development experience
– a minimum of five years of design engineering experience, ideally including new system design
– a comprehensive understanding of application development lifecycles
- prior experience in developing full-stack application prototypes including user interfaces, data structures and integration
– prior experience working in at least one iterative development methodology environment (RAD, Kanban, SCRUM, Lean)
– prior experience working in multiple modern technical platforms (cloud-based solutions or mobile app development, software as a service)
– able to communicate enthusiastically on Innovation Lab projects and express your view in a clear and compelling manner across diverse groups
– familiar with all forms of digital technologies, and passionate about and motivated by emerging technologies including those in AI and Machine Learning
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.