Internal Auditor Financial Crime
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 19 Mar 19
Looking for a Big 4 or Banking auditor to join a leading investment bank as an internal auditor in the financial crime team. Salary £60K + package.
Gresham Hunt are representing a leading global Investment Bank in their search for an Internal Auditor within Financial Crime
This is a business going through a complete transformation of the Audit function, and you will be joining at an exciting time.
- Experience of working in an Audit function within a Bank or Big 4
- Experience of completing end to end audits
- Exposure of risk-based audits within financial crimes.
- An appreciation for risk and controls in banking.
- Experience with auditing (3rd line) and testing (2nd line) of Financial Crimes Compliance programs.
- Preferably exposure to AML, anti-bribery and corruption.
- Executing and delivering audit engagements
- Identify potential risks and controls
- Delivering audits within planned timelines and budgets
- Develop specialist areas of subject matter expertise.
- Deliver continuous monitoring assignments
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.