Java Developer, Front Office Risk
If you're an experienced Java developer with strong knowledge of high-input system development within Front Office, this position may be relevant to you. It sits within the Risk area of a leading Inve Senior Engineer, Front Office Risk (Java)
If you're an experienced Java developer with strong knowledge of high-input system development within Front Office, this position may be relevant to you. It sits within the Risk area of a leading Investment Banking client of mine. You will -
Skills & Experience
- Take ownership and responsibility for the full development lifecycle
- Experience in the end-to-end design, development and support of financial markets systems
- Ability to work and liaise directly with the Front Office and various risk functions
- Strong Java skills
- Any experience in distributed data stores a plus
- Functional programming experience a plus
- Strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent support of large-scale data processing systems
- Familiarity and confidence working in an agile development environment.
- Someone who can drive / facilitate the requirements and development effort with the business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.