Junior Finance Controller-VIE-London - Audit London - Great Britain
Your mission: To participate to the animation of the Finance Supervision & Control, by promoting and testing the control framework and monitoring key financial indicators, with a strong relationship with off-shore centres.
How this translates on the ground :
• To animate the closing monitoring process with investigation and review of any closing issued and anomalies identified
• To monitore the DFIN permanent supervision control completion and set up
• Oversee and monitor key monthly DFIN controls
• To facilitate timely feedback and response to the audit recommendations portfolio and reporting to management
• To participate to the supervision process of the non-consolidated entities
• To upload and follow up on the quarterly accounting certification and its results
• To follow up of anomalies and action plans follow-up between each accounting closing
Interested ? It's up to you to score the try! Profile Required
You are graduated with a Master degree from Engineering or Business School or University.
You are proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
A confident 'hands-on' team player who actively contributes and has a flexible approach with assisting with the department's workloads.
Takes initiative and is proactive in taking on responsibilities
Attention to detail
Problem solving skills
You are fluent in English Why Join Us
Now let's talk about the post-match! The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
Come put your talents at the service of the Group and don't stay on the bench!
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English. ARE YOU STILL HESITATING ?
You will benefit from this experience and have an excellent ability to further develop your analytical skills.
You will have the opportunity to discover a new country, culture and the day-to-day job in an Investment Banking Industry.
The candidate will work on pitches and execution and will learn techniques that will help him/her develop skills across trading markets.
Are you ready to join Societe Generale? Business Insight
You will be joining the department which covers the oversight of the Finance control function across the SG UK entities.
It includes the prime responsibility for developing, promoting and testing the control framework and monitoring key financial indicators.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000RT9
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: 01/01/2020
Date of publication: 11/10/2019