Lending Analytics, Senior Manager
Lending Analytics , Senior Manager
Who we are?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, support local communities and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realize their goals.
So , we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver value for Investors and Funding Circle through optimization of the credit lifecycle management
- Think up new credit strategies and shape them analytically with strong attention to detail. Measure impacts and be open to iterate.
- In partnership with the multiple teams across the business implement, monitor and measure the success of these strategies
- Be an excellent communicator and presenter. Turn complex analysis into simply articulated visions / insights.
- Conduct rigorous statistical analysis, forecasting and data mining of various datasets to shape and guide decision-making across a number of strategic areas
- Embrace innovation in the credit space: understand how new credit data, tools and technology a can deliver benefits to our customers and investors. Be a change agent.
- Identify, develop and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a clear and relentless focus on delivering business results
- Be comfortable challenging the status quo
It would be great if you have :
• At least 7+ years' experience in a risk strategy setting, ideally within SME or retail lending environment
• Proven track record of driving strategic/operational changes within an organisation
• Experience leading a key analytical function
• Has the ability to be hands on and get stuck into the details and conduct analysis
• Exceptional problem solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods
• Be an excellent communicator and presenter. Turning complex analysis into simply articulated visions/insights
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Working knowledge of SQL
Why should you join us?
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad . A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it's target-driven and high-octane - but we like to play hard too. That's what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.