(M&A) Management Consultant - Transactions services (FDD)
- Salary:£45,000 - £100,000* + Benefits
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:15 Mar 19
Due to the increase in the number of transactions taking place in the market my client are fast-growing the size of their team and have a need to recruit a number of Assistant managers - Associate Directors to focus on the Financial Services sector. Specific experience of financial due diligence and/or capital markets reporting will be highly regarded, but they would be open to receiving applications from exceptional staff who have the aptitude and drive to develop the required transaction services skills or market skills.
My Client’s transactions services team works on high profile transactions across the banking, insurance and investment management sectors. They support clients to execute transactions through the transaction lifecycle, from diligence through to the SPA negotiations and completion.
The team works closely with colleagues across Deal Advisory as well as Tax, Regulatory and other Advisory teams.
This opportunity is your chance to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and high profile transactional environment where as a team, you will make an impact on clients, whilst valuing the contributions made by each team member.
To succeed in this demanding role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA.
- Experience of financial due diligence and/or financial services reporting is highly regarded, though we would definitely consider candidates with other skills and the aptitude to learn.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong personal impact and self-awareness
- Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure
- Evidence of managing teams in a fast moving environment with changing client requirements.
- Advisory skills: You will provide advice as a trusted adviser, using their skill, experience and understanding of transactions to the advantage of their client.
- Project management: you will be responsible for the delivery of client-facing projects, being the main day to day point of contact for senior client contacts.
- Teamwork: you will be key team members on large complex assignments and will lead work streams on smaller and medium size engagements.
- Building relationships: you will be required to build and sustain relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm.
- Delivering quality service and time management: You will monitor and deliver high-quality service to clients (both internal and external).
- Risk management: You will identify and manage risks and ensure the Firm's frameworks are implemented.
If you are ready to take the next step in developing your career within a high Impact organisation, please give me a call or send an email.
*Due to the high volume of applications, I hope you understand that we cannot respond back to every applicant*