Middle Office Assistant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Marlin Selection
- 15 Mar 19
Our client, a brokerage house, is looking for Middle Office Assistant supporting a global broker.
General duties include:
- Liaising with the Company’s primary bank in order to resolve debit and credit queries on an ad hoc basis.
- Preparation of regulatory client money reconciliations under both Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and of Australian and Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC).
Qualifications and previous experience:
- Must be educated to at least A-Level standard, with high grades in GCSE Mathematics and English
- Must have experience in preparation of Client money reconciliations under FCA rules.
For further information, please contact Tasmia Iqbal at Marlin Selection.