We're looking for an Operations Executive to help improve the operational performance of our Customer Operations team, including our Mortgage Experts and Customer Success teams. We need a analytical self-starter to work closely with both the Data team and the operational teams themselves to really understand what is happening, identify where the opportunities for improvement lie, prioritise these with everything else that is going on and then launch solutions.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking fintech start up and be a part of its success. Unlike conventional brokers, we don't settle for the status quo. You'll be working alongside a team of engineers, designers and entrepreneurs with a shared vision of making the mortgage process as hassle-free as possible. You'll be encouraged to influence the customer experience with any ideas you may have, and will be equipped to have all the tools to do your job as efficiently as possible - allowing you to focus on the tasks that matter. The role will involve:
- Working with the Customer Operations teams to understand every detail of how they work day-to-day
- Working with the Data team to see the impact of this work on our core business metrics
- Owning our KPIs and metrics to track business performance and reporting to the Ops leadership team and up to Board level
- Identifying and prioritising areas for opportunity to improve operational performance
- Liaising with the Product team to ensure our roadmap reflects our greatest needs and priorities
- Representing the views of Customer Operations team across the business
- Supporting others in the business with ad-hoc special projects related to business strategy
About the Customer Operations team
- At least 1 year experience within a consultancy or problem solving role with experience of structuring problems and determining data requirements
- Experience with using data and be able to synthesize effectively
- The ability to effortlessly articulate insights and generate potential solutions
- The ability to be able to prioritise multiple business critical issues and ad-hoc requests
- The ability to work autonomously with the freedom to act as you see appropriate
- Proficiency in using Excel/Google Sheets to determine value
- Bonus if you have the ability to understand or create SQL queries
Our Customer Operations team is the largest team at Trussle and has the very important responsibility of looking after our customers. We're proud that our customers have rated our service 9.6/10 on TrustPilot, and we work closely as a team to constantly improve their experience by being brave with new initiatives and learning quickly from the valuable feedback customers give us.
If you have any questions while signing up to Trussle, you might speak with one of our friendly Customer Success Associates on live-chat. Once you've completed your profile, you'll speak with your dedicated Mortgage Expert, and they'll find you the most suitable mortgage deal from over 90 lenders. Then one of our Case Managers will walk you through the process until you have your mortgage offer. Our Completions Manager will then guide you through the process until your mortgage completes, which is when it's time to celebrate!
You feel comfortable that our values - being brave, investing in each other, making it simple, and owning it - reflect aspects of your personality and approach to work.
Owning your own home should be one of the most exciting times of your life. But for too long it's been overshadowed by the daunting process of getting a mortgage. We're working to change that. At Trussle we're using data, design, and technology to solve the mortgage problem once and for all.
Having raised investment of £ 19.3M from leading investors including Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments, launched key partnerships with players such as uSwitch and Zoopla, and becoming the highest-rated online mortgage broker on Trustpilot, we're well placed to continue our rapid growth.
At Trussle, we're not just building the best online mortgage experience for home owners. We're also building a second home for our employees, with the necessary support to help them get out just as much as they put in. We're very aware that our team spends the majority of their waking hours at our office. So we invest in every one of them - from providing regular lunches, socials, and meditations sessions, to offering a week's paid Learning & Development budget so they can learn outside the office too. We may be a tech company, but we believe it's our people that make Trussle our second home. Benefits
(i) Professional development
- budget plus time (5 days!) to spend on whatever helps you improve and deliver outcomes.
(ii) Workplace pension
- we're set up with Aviva to make sure we're contributing to help you save for retirement.
(iii) Mental health
- meditation classes and Sanctus mental health coaching.
(iv) Season ticket loans
- to help you secure any discount available on a 12 month ticket.
- 25 days a year + an extra day for your birthday.
(vi) Socials, food & drink
- Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, beer and wine on Friday, team lunches every other week. We also host plenty of socials. Equal Opportunity
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that's why our teams at Trussle are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Trussle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.