Oracle DBA - Leading Trading Firm
Oracle DBA & Environment Administrator required by my Leading Trading firm client in London, on a long-term contract basis. The following skills / experience is required:
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Database 12c R1
- Oracle Database administration experience on Windows platforms using ASM
- Expert knowledge of Oracle configuration, tuning, Oracle Data Guard/Active Data Guard
- Knowledge of PL/SQL-SQL programming (write complex PL/SQL queries and scripts), Stored Procedures, Triggers, User-Defined Functions, etc.
- 5 years+ database management experience
- Cloud Control (OEM) & monitoring tools
My client are looking for a talented and motivated Oracle DBA to own the in-house Oracle Enterprise environment consisting of 3 core production and several project/test/dev databases comprising a total of 5TB of data.
You'll be required to define database architecture and strategic requirements, as well as setting and maintaining standards, policies and QA processes assuring that database deployments meet the required baselines. Rate: Up to £500/day Duration: 6 months + Location: London
If you are interested in this Oracle DBA & Environment Administrator position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.